Thursday, March 4, 2010

no title again ;D

This morning wake up to go school
and then be ready to school.

after that arrive school
nasib baik my friend come early than me.
or else boring and then find someone to hit.

he stop my 'violence' without knowing it.
LOL

and then in dewan
announce..
teacher:WHO NAMPAK SAMPAH DAN TISSUE DI BLABLALA..
sampah here sampah there...
so fan

By the way i think u know who already =)
SHUUUU dun tell =X
or else i kena tangkap for insulting.

and then in class
some of the teacher teach like giving me sleeping pills
and almost sleep.

after rehat
teacher copy all answer for a question paper and then
copy done=free time.
=D Nice~

laast period no teacher cause meeting
nice one again! :p

and then i go my friend class
when i talking with my friend
with i notice the pengawas came
and then i wan go back class..
here's the conversation.

i walk to the direction of the door.
Pengawas:Go in back!

and then i go in back....(lol)
when i try get out again...
still block me

and i duncare talk with someone lor~
and the someone notice i wanna go back..

p/s :she talking to that pengawas
LJJ:why u dun let he out? he not in this class de.
Pengawas:i know.
(zzz? if know still dun let me out)
Pengawas: u what class de?
Me:can i go back now?
and then that pengawas let me out...


very funny lor
that time i almost burst out laughing

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahha
ahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahah

:)

By哲梁~Liang

No comments:

Post a Comment